Uttar Pradesh Welfare for People Living with HIV/AIDS Society (UPNPplus) is a community based, non-profit organization representing the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV). UPNPplus is implementing ‘Global fund supported ‘IAPSI’ AHANA Project. UPNPplus organization is looking for competent, dedicated, and dynamic candidate to fill the position.
Required Qualification & Experience
Title: Project officer (1 Post) Location: Lucknow Cluster Project Duration:
Apr 2021 to Mar 2024
Job Description: -
· Coordination with District Health Administration of all the assigned districts
· Formulation/orientation of District EMTCT committee and ensure regular meeting to carry forward the EMTCT agenda
· Provide support to FLWs in creation of support groups and orient them to help the FLWs in providing PPTCT cascade of services
· Provide programmatic guidance to FLW and ensure completion of the project activities on time.
· Ensure completion of the Project activities in the districts on time
· Revisit mapping, assessment and identify private health facilities providing and engagement of all private health facilities in the assigned districts
· Facilitate roll out of periphery level testing (Subcentres/VHND)
· Facilitate regular and timely reporting of SAICTC, FICTC, Subcentre and VHND
· Mapping of all Family Planning Centres and support FLW to link PPW with the same
· Facilitate formation, orientation and ensure quarterly District EMTCT Shakti Committees
· Supporting Districts in EMTCT gap assessment
· Support formation of PPW support groups, orientation and make them functional as helping hands of FLW
· Ensuring timely program reporting of the district
· Supportive and hand holding support to FLWs to ensure PPTCT cascade to the PPWs registered in the project
Required Qualification & Experience: -
· Master’s in social work/Public Health/Degree in social sciences and health or development field (or equivalent) with at least 3 to 5 years of project management experience in the health or development sectors.
· Preference will be candidate with experience in HIV
· 2 years’ experience of working in health, especially on HIV, PPTCT or MCH related programme Care Support Programmes, will be preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of project management at district level
· Excellent analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
· Excellent skills in using MS office
· Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in civil society and grass root level government health department
· Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel, primarily within the state/s
· Fluent in English, Hindi and/or (any other regional languages)
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Application Procedure: Apply electronically, quoting job title on the subject line and attaching a covering letter and yours CV (with at least two contacting references and photographs) to Email address: email@example.com by 30 Sep 2022 evening 5:30 PM. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.