Uttar Pradesh Welfare for People Living with HIV/AIDS Society (UPNPplus) is a community based, non-profit organization representing the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV). UPNPplus is founded by a group of HIV positive people in 2004 and was registered in 2005, managed and run by people living with HIV in Uttar Pradesh. UPNPplus promotes holistic and participatory approach for community empowerment and gives priority to PLHIV (especially women and children).
Uttar Pradesh Welfare for People Living with HIV/AIDS Society (UPNPplus) implementing ‘Global fund supported’capacity building and HIV interventions among incarcerated populations in 75 districts in the state Uttar Pradesh through two components; A. Capacity Strengthening of HIV Service Providers through Blended Training (BT), B. HIV and TB Interventions for Incarcerated/prison Populations (SUBHIKSHA+) with support of SAATHII as a PR. Applications are invited for the below mentioned multiple positions.
Job Title: Regional Training Manager(RTM) (1 Post)
Job Code: 006
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification:Post Graduate in Social work/Social science/management with an experience of 3-4 years in HIV/AIDS field or TB program counselling, prevention, care, support, treatment services. Relevant experience of 1 to 2 years in handling capacity buildingand experience of working in GFATM project will be an advantage.The criteria for selection will be relaxed for members from PLHIV.
Reporting to: State Director and the nodal person of the respective SACS Office(s).
Specific Job Responsibilities
The RTM will report to the State Director to facilitate and coordinate training of the cadres providing ART and ICTC services under the National AIDS Control Programme.
· Developing a detailed training plan (for the respective region) in consultation with SACS and other relevant stakeholders. The plan will include – induction and refresher (virtual and contact classes) for Medical Officers, Lab Technicians and Nurses, Pharmacists, Counsellors, data managers and care coordinators and post-training Supportive Monitoring Visits (SMV).
· Overall management and coordination of the training of all cadres of trainees; rolling out the trainings, and monitoring the training quality, and ensuring training assessment
· Coordinating with the State AIDS Control Society (SACS) of the respective states regarding trainee’s data with all relevant details; Collect HR data, TI staff data, facility data for developing training plan and calendar
· Coordinating with Centre of Excellence (CoE), Paediatric CoE (pCoE), Regional Training Centre (RTC), State Reference Laboratory (SRL), SACS, and other stakeholders for planning and trainings
· Resource mapping and logistics management for the class room training; Coordinating with various stakeholders, vendors for the training.
· Supporting in translation of training manuals and modules into regional languages
· Identification and coordination with Master Trainers/ Resource Persons for all training activities
· Coordinating with the trainees and resource persons for conducting the trainings, and coordinating logistical arrangements for the trainings.
· Tracking, monitoring and following up with trainees for timely completion of online training and take measures to achieve the targets
· Coordinate with SACS and other state/district level authorities for issuing necessary letters/and advisories
· Organize and provide support in launch event, orientation and other stakeholder meetings
· Perform the admin role and implementation of LMS and conduct online training programs and engage the SACS, DAPCU and other concerned for using LMS for effective training monitoring
· Ensuring all the pre and post training assessments are properly scored, and all the training related expenses are properly checked before payments are made
· Ensuring all training related data is properly uploaded to the Learning Management System (LMS)
· Preparation of presentations and reports for meetings and trainings, and ensuring timely submission of reports to the national team and SACS
· RTM will facilitate identification of institutes for TI capacity building, participate in site visit and conducting assessments, coordinate with SACS for conducting the ToTs and finalizing the training calendar and timely completion of all the activities.
· Work with (handholding, supervision and support) the TI training institutes to orient the Team, develop training calendar, conduct ToT and roll-out down training of TI staff
· Participate in state, district-level review and planning meetings
· Supporting on all M&E and finance-related aspects required for achievement of the project targets, such as the weekly and monthly progress reports, budget preparation and revisions and Finance reports
· Undertake any other activities as required by the project
Remuneration:5.4 Lakh per annual
Last date for application submission: - 09th April 2022
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply with a cover letter, their updated CV and details of current and expected compensation to the above email ID, by or before 09th April, 2022.